Saturday, December 13, 2014

(✪㉨✪)/ - こんばんわ みな! (Random Thoughts)

こんばんわ みな!
(Konbanwa Mina!)
(Good Evening Everyone!)

This is my second post on my "Random thoughts" category, which will probably where I will vent out or write about stuff that I only care about. So we now have Anime Reviews, Fan Arts, 日本語 Lessons and lastly the Random thoughts (better ignore the last category since it's full of uninteresting crap :-P)

So it's 2:30am now and I just finished doing laundry.

(あつい!!atsui!!)
Yeah that's me resting after doing some laundry (It's tough living alone >.<). Well now that I'm done with laundry I'll be able to watch some shows (Weekends are my Off Days from lifting,  woohoo!!).

Earlier today, After work, I went to the mall in the hopes to find some formal wear for the upcoming party in my work. But instead of trying out clothes, it became yet again another food fest. (Every single weekend -_- )


(eating buffet while constipated.. ugh)


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be avaible to buy those clothes with the help of my 双子の姉 (Futago No Ane, Twin Sister!) who I bribed with buying her clothes if she helps me (I needed some second opinions on color matching). Hopefully I can succeed on tomorrows quest and avoid looking like a yakuza on a suit at the party.

After the buffet, I went home, and slept! and wasn't able to go to a good friend's birthday party T^T. Woke up at 8pm, did a bit of yoga, colon massage and drank coconut water to fix my constipation (It worked! I'm an expert in this since I always get constipated lol). I skipped dinner and that resulted in me getting hungry at midnight while doing the laundry. I saw some cabbages in the fridge (the only thing edible in there) and proceeded to eat it like a goat while watching anime, at 2am, It was a weird experience lol.

(I guess veggies could help me in my constipation)
Well those are my random thoughts for the day, it's 3am already and I'm sleepy! お休み!(Oyasumi!)


Japanese Corner!!:

こんばんわ みな
 (
Kobanwa Mina )
(こんばんわ = Good Evening,  みな= all/Everyone)

おはよう - Ohayou , Goodmorning
こんにちわ - konnichiwa, Good Afternoon/Day

These are hiragna forms (see my first 日本語 Lesson) , I'll teach you the kanji forms on one of my 日本語 Lessons

 双子の姉 
(Futago no Ane)
 双子 - Futago, Twin
の - "no" particle, general modifier (again i'll post this on 日本語 Lessons)
姉 - Ane, Big Sister

お休み
(Oyasumi)

To Rest, To Sleep, Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment