Thursday, March 20, 2014

(✪㉨✪)/ Minori Scramble! (AR)


Minori Scramble!
Episodes: 1
Aired Date: Feb. 15, 2012

Minori Scramble is something I downloaded and kinda ignored for more than 2 years (sitting on my downloads folder with tons of other neglected anime). I was expecting a nonsense (plotwise) and not-entertaining-enough anime. Well, I was correct for the nonsense plot, but it was quite entertaining and will give you some good laughs.
It is a pure comedy show with cute characters and tons of penguins. Minori, our main character, is scared of penguins (though her parents aren't, specially his penguin obsessed Otou-san). His dad then proceeds to make a weird half-penguin, half-loli child, all android thing that will help cure her fear towards the cute creatures. I admit I was kinda freaked out at the start by the android being able to switch it's head between scary penguin and cute child by literally twisting its head, I was also scared by the cute penguins appetite for a lot of live lobsters, and the child having a small penguin body doesn't look normal and bothered me too. Anyway, it is a crazy ride, with crazy characters that has good jokes here and there to keep you watching for 38 minutes.


Minori's fear of Penguins stems from past experiences...
The birth of the creepy android penguins monster...
Who is creepy when devouring helpless live lobsters...
There's plenty of action in this show...

...and his creepy dad.
...I mean a kawaii girl in a cute penguin costume. Awww 
The Kawaii-yan. (Kawaii loving sayian)
...and some Drama too. :)

My personal rating: 6/10

☻☻☻☻☻☻


No comments:

Post a Comment